Trust your used tread to SGS.
You’re responsible for every tire that leaves your business. Each tire is individually tracked and, if not disposed of properly, can end up costing your business money down the road. Don’t trust just anyone to remove your used tires. Trust an experienced, insured and permitted team of professionals that has the equipment, manpower and transportation to see to it that your tires are removed and reused responsibly. The less your current tire remover is insured and regulated, the more risk your business assumes.
Do you know where your tires end up?
Not in a landfill. Rest assured that the tires that leave your property are put to good reuse.
- Almost 300 million tires are disposed of in the US each year.
- 80% Of these tires are recycled or reused.
- The other 20% either end up in landfills, creeks to serve as breeding grounds for West Nile Virus, underground in vacant lots and even abandoned homes.
- If any of these tires are traced back to your business, you’re faced with severe penalties and fines that could prove extremely costly to your livelihood.
Why choose SGS Recovery Trusted Tread?
More people trust SGS Recovery to responsibly remove and recycle their used tires because of our dedication to your business’s success and the safety of our environment. We add value through every step of the end-of-life cycle in addition to:
- Professional customer service
- 65,000 Tons of tires shredded and reused annually
- 100% Zero-landfill
- Increased carbon credits, jobs and green energy
- Handling of ferrous and non-ferrous materials
Get with the responsible program. The SGS Recovery Trusted Tread program has a number of on-site storage and regular removal options to fit your business requirements.
- Hand Stops — Store your tires wherever you do so currently. EDT & SGS remove haul away your tires in a tractor trailer.
- Rolloff Trailers — For businesses that require safer storage for tires, fill up a roll-off trailer and have it hauled away and recycled.
- PUP Trailers — To save you more money, we place a trailer on your property to store all your used tires and pick the trailer up every month.
The Trusted Tread Removal and Recycle Program is fueled by partners Exxpress Tire and SGS Recovery to ensure that each and every tire you go through is carefully removed, accounted for, transported and reused or sustainably recycled into cleaner engineered fuel.
SGS Recovery is always ready to meet your waste management needs. Whether you need used tires collected on a regular basis or you’re a manufacturer that requires off-spec product destruction, you can trust that SGS Recovery has the permits, insurances and capabilities to handle it all. Contact SGS Recovery with your questions, concerns or needs and someone will respond to you shortly.
Don’t waste another moment.
SGS Recovery has the industry knowledge, experience, machinery, manpower and transportation network to relieve your stress of responsible waste removal. Trust SGS as your total waste management solution.